INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS OF POLICIES
Researching, analyzing, informing
Our political system is becoming less transparent
Slovenia exists for almost three decades. During this period, the number of adopted legislative and regulatory acts has skyrocketed. However, not all of them function in public interest. The state apparatus frequently adopts policies that are dictated by interest groups or by unjustified political ideology. This results in badly designed and implemented measures, which secretly favour the rich and the powerful while at the same time exacerbate already existing inequalities. Institute for research and analysis of policies encourages strengthening of the rule of law, political accountability, democratic processes, decentralisation of decision-making, social justice and general welfare. With the help of data and long-term monitoring of political institutions, we want to empower individuals and social groups for a more proactive and effective participation, both on the local and the state level.
What do we offer?
- expert advice about data collection
- expert advice in database management
- povezovanje različnih baz podatkov za izvajanje zahtevnejših analiz (Microsoft Access, Google Data Studio)
- preparation of interactive data and business reports (Power BI)
- evaluation of successful implementation of public policies and business strategies
- using design to present data in a more meaningful and intuitive way (Affinity Designer suite)
- comparative analysis of business environment
- business consulting and benchmark analysis
- evaluation of business risk in domestic and international area